Saturday, June 13, 2020

The Farmer's Daughter is FUNdamental Viewing

I have not done a full episode summary post of The Farmer's Daughter lately because I've been enjoying watching episodes and creating one-sentence summaries of each episode that I've seen on my Farmer's Daughter Episode Guide page (click here).

Now that page has the brief summaries and I've added a heart symbol for my top 10 favorite episodes of each season as well as a little cast and theme song information. I'll continue to dive deeper into individual episodes moving forward, but I may focus on some other posts first.

Meanwhile, it's been such a pleasure tucking myself in at home with delightful FD episodes, seeing the changes in Katy's style, accent and character over the seasons, and remembering all the interesting guest stars that pop up in the episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment